Ceiling Tiles are Cleanable
Well you aren’t the only one. People have always just thrown away tile when it gets dirty and replaces with a fresh batch. With companies paying closer attention to their wallets and wanting to become more environmentally conscience they are looking for better ideas.
Tile cleaning is a great way to save money, time, and improve the overall appearance and sanitation of your restaraunt, office, or business.
Why Clean Ceiling Tiles Instead of Replace Them?
- LESS EXPENSIVE THAN REPLACING
- Business operations not affected
- Acoustic value not affected (Painting voids acoustic value)
- Tiles cleaned in place (no ceiling tile snow in the morning)
- No Disposal expense
- No permits needed
- No hassles
- Over 20 years experience
- ALL WORK IS GUARANTEED
Why Replacing Ceiling Tile is a BAD idea?
- Business WILL be interrupted
- Must obtain permit
- If tile grid isn’t up to date MANDITORY REPALCEMENT required
- Cost / labor to replace grid
- Cost / labor to take down tiles
- Cost of Disposal
- Disposal NOT ENVIRONMETALLY FRIENDLY
- Cost to purchase / install new tiles
- Replacing tile is messy
- Must Cleanup & sanitize everything
- Clean tiles show next to dirty ones (In clients view too)
NOTE: Painting ceiling tiles is not a good solution for dirty ceiling tiles. Painting will change fire rating dramatically. Paint can act as a glue (once dried) in between the grid and the tiles. Also you can forget about acoustics because after painting the noise level in your business will double in volume.
Our Additional Cleaning Detail
- Light Lenses
- Incoming and Outgoing Air Grids
- Grid System
- Sprinkler Systems